Policy on Revisions
Depending on the bundle you chose, we offer revisions. Customers can request an infinite number of free revisions, and we will do so at no additional cost as long as the design and concept remain the same. Turnaround on Revisions It would take 48 to 72 hours.
Time to Turn Around
Most design services at Web Districts take 48-72 hours to complete. This is the turnaround time for a single iteration of a design stage, not the whole time for a project from start to end. Depending on the type of service, changes could take anywhere from 48 to 72 hours, which equates to two working days. For example:
On Mondays, orders for logos or requests for revisions will be fulfilled by Wednesday.
On Fridays, orders for logos or requests for revisions will be fulfilled by the end of the day Tuesday.
Money-Back Guarantee / Refund Policy
If the initial design concepts are approved, or a revision is required, any deposited fees for a project will not be refunded after delivery unless The Web Districts cancels or terminates your Contract for a reason other than your breach or non-performance.
All refund requests will be processed according to the following procedure:
- When the initial logo concepts are presented, you make a request. The refund offer becomes void after you approve or request revisions to the first drawings, and your refund request will be ignored.
- If you request a refund before the initial design concepts are delivered, you will be eligible for a full refund (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
- If you submit your refund request within 48 hours, you will receive a 66 percent refund (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
- If you request a refund between 48 and 120 hours after receiving the initial design, you will receive a 33 percent return (less 10 percent service & processing fee).
- After 120 hours, no refund requests will be considered; however, because we strive for 100 percent customer satisfaction, you are urged to contact us if you have any concerns.
- If you have not taken any action on your order for 30 days after ordering it, you will not be eligible for a refund. If you wish to reactivate your design order, you'll have to pay a price that varies based on the project.
- After the final files have been given, no refund requests will be considered.
- If a customer is satisfied with the project but requests a refund due to a change of mind or other personal concerns throughout the project, the client is not eligible for a refund.
- Once the website creation has been done and the website has been launched live, there will be no refunds available.
- After the storyboard has been designed, no refund requests for video animation packages will be considered.
- All refund requests should be sent to the customer service department. Based on the violation of your user agreement, Web Districts retains the right to grant or refuse your request on an individual case-by-case basis.
- The return policy for Web Districts / Custom packages will be the same as it is for single packages.
- For example, if you order a logo and web design service and approve the logo, you can only get a refund for the Web Districts service.
- A good justification must be provided for a refund request, which must be evaluated against the design brief and client feedback for modifications. A refund will not be issued unless the concept is not designed according to the brief; nonetheless, more changes will be supplied until perfect satisfaction is achieved.
- Money back guarantee is based on that the order is placed in good faith. Where a customer has placed design orders with more than one design agency for the same job to claim a refund, we do not consider it in good faith. In such a case we reserve the right to decline a refund request.
- All design jobs require customer feedback before finalizing the design therefore it is only fair that the customer gets involved and provides feedback to get the desired results.
- 100% unique design guarantee entitles you to a re-draw if our designed logo is to be found considerably similar to another logo design that may already exist. Any resemblance to an existing design will be merely a coincidence and The Web Districts will not accept any responsibility or claim of any compensation in such a case. It is the client's responsibility to get their artwork copyrighted.
Note: The Web Districts hold all the rights to reject any project or cancel the contract whenever it deems necessary. After the refund, you will not have any rights to use the designs for any purpose; they will be the sole property of The Web Districts. The company will be the rightful owner of the designs.
Services not related to design services are not eligible for refunds under any circumstances. They are not covered under our 100% money-back guarantee. If such a service is acquired as part of a Package Deal of any kind, it cannot be used to request a refund on the entire package. Examples of such services are as follows:
- Copyrights Protection Certificates.
- Website & Emails Hosting Services.
- Website SSL Certificates
- Website Domain Purchase.
- Website Maintenance Plans.
- Website SEO Plans.
- Social Media Marketing
- Google AdWords Campaigns
For services that are not covered under the 100% refund policy in case of dissatisfaction with the Web Districts management after review, the project may choose to offer a partial refund to the client.
How to claim your refund
To assure your refund request is approved, please make sure you meet the following requirements Claim your refund specifying your concern by contacting us via any of the following three modes:
We will try to resolve your concern by our revision policy immediately or else will email you a refund request approval from our refund department. After the refund, your design rights would be obtained by The Web Districts and you would not be able to display any version of the design sent by the company. Let us also specify that:
- Since the design rights would now be transferred to the company, you agree that you will have no right (direct or indirect) to use any response or other content, work product, or media, nor will you have any ownership interest in or to the same.
- Working in collaboration with the Government Copyright Agencies The Web Districts would share Copyright Acquisition information for the refunded designs that would restrict the re-use of the designs as original designs in the future. If you have any questions or concerns about our Refund Policy, please contact us by clicking here firstname.lastname@example.org
The My Account area is a convenient way to communicate. It is your sole responsibility to check the account area to address any queries, concerns, or additional instructions required by the designer. Not checking or using the Account Area frequently shall not provide you with adequate grounds for a refund. However, if you are uncertain how to use the area, you may contact the customer support team at any time for assistance.
- Emails Sent back and forth through official emails that are “email@example.com" are to be only considered forms of valid communication.
- We are not responsible for any damages, issues, or delays caused due to contacts made through means of communication not provided by us.
- We take full responsibility for all the information provided through our official domains.
Quality Assurance Policy
The Web Districts will do their best to meet your requirements and our designers do their best to fulfill your expectations. We believe in providing the best designs and each of our designs is well researched and well crafted.
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
Our unlimited revisions policy is to make sure that you are 100% satisfied.
We aim at exceeding your expectations and strive to accomplish them.
We do not stop our revisions until you are completely satisfied with your design (the number of revisions will be according to your package).
- The complete order will be sent to the mentioned account on the date stated on Order Confirmation as well as a confirmation email will also be sent.
- The turnaround time will be according to the package, the minimum time required is 2 business days.
- Websites will only be made life once all dues have been cleared. Under no condition, a website will be made life if there are any kind of dues outstanding.
- In case of an urgent or rush order, contact our customer support team.
Design Ownership & Rights
All finalized designs provided by The Web Districts are done so on a written request of finalization by the client and upon finalization, the client receives all the final core files of the logo and owns 100% of all rights.
The Client shall own the final Design provided by The Web Districts in all its entirety.
All ownership rights of the said finalized design will belong to the client 100%.
The Client is free to use the finalized design as they see fit.
The client shall not, however, own any materials, media, or other content generated during any revision cycles leading up to the Final Product.
Content Creation & Population
The Web Districts will not be responsible for creating or populating content (e.g. text/Images) into the website unless purchased exclusively otherwise. In which case:
- The Web Districts will populate the website with content created for the client
- The content/text for the website will be created specifically for the customer's website.
- The Web Districts will populate the website with images.
- The Web Districts will acquire stock imagery for the client from stock photo websites.
- Images will be purchased upon approval from the client.
- The Web Districts will not be responsible in any way shape or form, for any similarities between images used on the site that may or may not resemble other websites.
- The Web Districts will populate the website with products and product details.
- Product images and product details will be provided by the client.
N.D.A. & Reputation Management Policy
- The Web Districts, do not share customer information regarding their project or contact details with anyone. The client's personal and project information is kept confidential at all points.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Both parties The Web Districts and The Client agree not to intentionally defame or otherwise disparage the other concerning matters arising after project completion.
- Once the project is completed successfully. Each Party agrees to refrain from (and The Web Districts shall take reasonable steps to cause its officers and directors to refrain from), either directly or indirectly, hereafter making any defamatory comments of any type or nature whatsoever to anyone about the Client (and in the case of the Company, its employees, officers, directors, agents, consultants, affiliates, investors or business partners).
The Web Districts keeps the records of finalized designs so that in case of any misplaced order, you will be provided the exact file.
Our Customer Support Team is present in the office Monday - Friday 9 AM to 5 PM GMT to answer all of your concerns and queries over the phone. All other queries after business hours need to be emailed through the Team Works Account section by the customer and will be picked up the next working day.
Technical Support Policy
Web Districts is primarily a design service and design consultancy provider. We will design and develop the services that the client needs. On occasions, our packages and services purchased will include technical aspects to help the client with their websites and emails. The Web Districts will provide the client with the basic information regarding those services and the settings required to make those services work. The Web Districts will not be responsible for providing detailed training or installations of said services on the Customer's end. Such services may include but are not limited to:
- The Web Districts will deploy the website for the customer on
- A Hosting server provided by us.
- Hosting Service provided by The Web Districts is a free service provided to the client as an added feature without any cost. It is acquired from a Third Party Service provider
- A Hosting server provided by the customer (purchased from a Third Party)
- In the event the website is hosted on a third-party web server purchased by the customer, The Web Districts will not be held responsible for any kind of server or hosting-related issues.
There is no Service Level Agreement (SLA) between the client and The Web Districts in terms of technical assistance or service outage unless purchased separately as an ongoing maintenance service.
- Website Content Management System (CMS: Content Management System)
- The Web Districts will provide the customer with a user manual to use the Website CMS (Content Management System).
- The Web Districts will not be responsible for training the client in the said Website CMS (Content Management System).
- The Web Districts will be providing the customer with the necessary settings and information to install the emails on their end.
- The Web Districts will not be responsible for installing said emails onto the customer end.
- The Web Districts will not be responsible for providing technical support or assistance in troubleshooting errors on email usage as all our emails are on open servers and accessible by all service providers.
The Web Districts will not be held responsible in any way for customers’ failure to execute, install or learn the usage of the above-said services on their end, as the responsibilities for those lie on the customer's end.